We are committed to protecting your privacy, personal information and personal data. We collect, use, store and transmit personal data accordingly to relevant laws and regulations at the highest standards of consumer protection.
- Voluntarily disclose personal information, with required consent.
- Register on our website, where that information will be collected.
- Agree to receive messages from our staff and affiliates regarding products and services that may be of interest to you (unless you indicate that you do not wish to receive such messages).
Type of personal data collected
We collect, manage, and monitor personal data with your prior consent. In order to provide you with our services, you will be required to provide information such as, including but not limited to, name, gender, age, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, address or mailing address, and email address.
The purpose and use of collecting personal data and unnamed information are as follows:
- We can provide you with our services.
- When using our website, you can identify and confirm your identity.
- You can create a personalized account.
- Our customer service can contact you if necessary.
- We can collect statistics on user usage.
- It is more convenient for you when using our website.
- Conduct market research surveys to improve our products, services, and website content.
- Collection information for our events, marketing, and promotions.
- Comply with the laws, government, and regulatory authorities, including but not limited to the disclosure of personal data and notifications.
- Allow us and our affiliates in your country to contact you regarding products and services.
- Allow us to analyze, verify and review your credit, payment information, and location, based on our services.
- Process any payment instructions, direct deposit or credit card arrangements at your request.
- Enables you to operate your account and/or allow us to withdraw the outstanding services fee from the account.
When you visit our website, we use Google Stats to record our performance and check the effectiveness of online advertising through cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies can only be sent to your computer's hard drive when you use your computer to access our website. Cookies are often used to record the habits and preferences of visitors when browsing various items on our website. The information collected by the cookies is unregistered collective statistics and does not contain personal data. Cookies cannot be used to obtain data on your hard drive, your email address, and your private data. When you revisit our website, you can save the steps to register again. Most browsers are preset to accept cookies. You can choose to set your browser to not accept cookies, or to notify you if cookies are installed. However, if you set a ban on cookies, you may not be able to activate or use certain features of our website.
If you do not ban or remove cookies, every time you use the same computer to access our website, our web server will notify us that you have visited our website, and we will identify you and your registration data and payment data, collecting information on usage, market research, track progress, and participation in promotional activities.
Saved Personal Information
The personal data and information that you provide to us are only retained until the purpose of collection has been reached, unless it is retained in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Ownership and Disclosure of Personal Data
All information collected on our website is owned by us and will not be rented or sold to any unrelated third parties.
Protection of Personal Data
We implement appropriate physical, electronic, management and technical measures to protect and ensure the security of your personal data. We ensure you that any personal data collected through our website is free of nuisance from any third party not related to us. The security measures we take include but are not limited to:
- Physical measures: Records containing your personal data will be stored in locked locations.
- Electronic measures: Computer data containing your personal data will be stored on computer systems and storage media subject to strict login restrictions.
- Management measures: Only your authorized staff can access your personal data, and these employees are required to comply with the internal code of confidentiality of our personal data. These staff members are required to comply with the internal code of confidentiality of our personal data.
- Technical measures: Encryption technologies such as Secure Socket Layer Encryption may be used to deliver your personal data.
- Other measures: Our web server is protected by a firewall.
If you are aware of any security vulnerabilities on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can take appropriate action as soon as possible.
Despite the implementation of the above technical and security measures, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the data on the Internet, so we cannot guarantee that the personal data you provide to us through our website is safe at all times. We are not liable for any incidents that result from unauthorized access to your personal data, and we are not liable for any loss or damage arising or caused in this regard.
If any parent or guardian believes that a minor has provided us with personal information without the approval or consent of the parent or guardian, please feel free to contact our Customer Service to ensure that the information is removed from our website and promotional list.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Check if we hold any of your personal information.
- Access to your personal data held by us.
- Ask us to correct any incorrect personal information.
- Ask us about the nature, policies, and implementation methods of the personal data we hold.
However, in the extremely limited circumstances allowed by law, we may not allow you to access your personal data for reasons such as:
- It may be dangerous for you to access and receive your personal information.
- When your profile may affect an ongoing investigation.
- When your personal data relates to court proceedings, and may be subject to discovery restrictions.
- When your profile involves a business-sensitive decision-making process.
- When another person's profile is also included in the same record.
If you wish to access or correct your personal data, or request information about your personal data, how it is performed, and the type of personal data you hold, please contact us. Requests for access to or correction of information may result in reasonable processing fees.
Keep Your Password Safe
In addition to our efforts to ensure the security of your personal data storage and processing, you should not disclose your login password or account information to anyone to protect your personal data. Whenever you log in to our website, especially when you use someone else's computer or a public internet terminal, please remember to click and quit after the operation. Your efforts and assistance are necessary for us to protect your personal information.
Phone：+1 (949) 596-7588