Based in Silicon Valley, this company’s purpose is to make the best physicians available to everyone, wherever they are. Today, this company brings Co-Diagnoses and Independent Second Opinions from the top U.S. Physician Specialists to people around the world rapidly and securely.
Our Case Management Department is now recruiting two full-time case managers for patient case processing and related work. There’s a three-month period of probation for new recruits.
· Master’s degree in biology, medicine, or a related field
· Preferred research or study experience on Cell Signaling Pathways and/or Drug Development/ biomedicine field
· Excellent oral and written communication skills both English and Mandarin.
· Ability to be flexible with assigned hours and shifts
· Proficiency in Word and Excel
· Knowledge in accessing and using the internet.
· Preferred experience working in a hospital
· Passionate about helping patients and improving medical communication
· Serve as a member of the case management team
· Process cases and assist patients and service providers in problem-solving
· Write articles about current medical progress.
· Translate and proofread medical records and medical communications in English and Chinese
· Communicate with business partners to actively support new business and business retention
· Establish and maintain professional boundaries with staff and clients at all times.
· Regular attendance required
· Extensive computer and telephone work in an office environment
· Some travel may be required.