We are an education technology company that specializes in providing international students with professional academic and career guidance. We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to help drive our sales by contacting and building relationships with new and existing clients. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities.
• Conduct market research and identify new business opportunities and partners
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
• Maintain accurate and useful client information in the CRM database
• Work closely with other YLB staff to implement growth strategies
• Develop and implement sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyze sales
data to inform or update marketing strategies
• Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations and other documents
• Arrange phone-call or in-person business meetings with prospective clients
• High School Diploma required
• 1-2 years’ relevant work experience in business development, sales or marketing preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization and project management skills
• Authorized to work in the U.S.