Catering Equipment Company
Manages and supervises branch activities and operations. Receives, implements, and ensures compliance with company policies and procedures. Evaluates and enhances current operational systems. Prepares reports and audits to monitor and improve branches operational effectiveness. May coordinate communication between different functions. Manages subordinate staff in the daily performance of their job duties. Ensures branch milestones or goals are met and adheres to approved budgets. Reports to Operations Director or Corporate Operations Manager. Has authority for personnel actions. Has extensive knowledge of operations department processes and works under minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and management skills.
• Strong understanding of customer service, inventory, and accounting procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer service orientation.
• Intermediate to advanced 10-key and data entry skills.
• Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin) languages.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work efficiently with a team.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Leadership and conflict management skills.
• Ability to engage and motivate others.
• Education: BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, or related field.
• Job Field: 2+ years working experience in management or operations.