Our office currently opens Intern positions in the fields of Legal/ Media/ News.
- Prepare materials, finalize legal forms and complete other tasks for naturalization multi-events;
- Input client data into the online database;
- Research and report on demanded law and reform;
- Draft letters and forms for different types of civil cases;
- Complete other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Law student or law school graduate preferred;
- Interest in immigration law and experience in legal instruments drafting preferred;
- Strong organizational skills, with high attention to detail;
- Strong research and writing skills;
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to deal with issues promptly and efficiently;
- Language requirements: English (required), Mandarin (preferred).